Wanted: Teen Guest Writers
Do you love to write personal stories and want to be a voice for teens? Are you a teen who like the idea of writing stories that will help your peers ? Be a voice for teens, learn new skills, and meet other like-minded teens by joining Workforce Career Readiness™ Communication’s teen writing staff.
Teen writers are guided and supported by a professional editor as they learn writing and journalism skills.
For stories we do choose to publish:
- Teen writers must be in high school between 9th and 12th grade.
- All articles are subject to editing.
- Headlines and subheads are subject to change.
- Content may be edited for style, tone, or substance.
- Links may be added for context.
- Photos or art will be added at the discretion of WCR staff.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line put "Workforce Career Readiness™ Teen Guest Writer".